Welcome to our painting diary

We are two British artists living in south-west France. We paint on commission or according to our moods. We create paintings in watercolour, acrylic or pen and ink. Here you can see our work as it is completed.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Two acrylic paintings - French Towns

Fran completed the first of these paintings in response to an enquiry by a man who lives on this side of the town.  He bought a watercolour of the château at La Rochefoucauld and wondered whether we had any of Montbron.  Fran painted this view from the basse ville by the river and it was sold at the market in Piégut before we even had the chance to exhibit it in Montbron.



Approaching Montbron - Acrylic 30x20 cm


This next painting is the southern approach to our local village of Varaignes in the Dordogne region of FranceFran painted this to exhibit at the Foire Aux Dindons which is a big turkey festival held in the village every year.  It hasn't been sold yet but we will be exhibiting it again next Sunday at the Christmas Market.



Approaching Varaignes - Acrylic 30x20 cm

 

10 comments:

horoscope said...

Good content, I trust this is a good weblog about Wish to see refreshing content material next time. Thanks for sharing this publish with us. Keep it up.

voyance gratuite said...

I found your blog very amazing and interesting to be visited.I wish you a lot of luck.

Tarot said...

I find this site very nice and I especially like the simplicity of the graphics, whatever the chosen themes.
A big congratulations and thank you for the work that you share
tirage tarot gratuitement

Anonymous said...

This is my first opportunity to visit on this great blog. Such an incredible stuff you have posted here. Thanks for sharing.
consultation voyance gratuite

Anonymous said...

I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.
voyance serieuse gratuite

Unknown said...


Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance, and I’m shocked why this twist of fate didn’t took place earlier! I bookmarked it.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

abs coaching said...

Some genuinely select articles on this internet site , saved to my bookmarks
location villa longue durée
immobilier casablanca

Unknown said...

“I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”.
voyance par mail rapide

voyance said...

“It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.”
voyance gratuite mail

Julia said...

Thank you for these very interesting tips, it's really nice to find articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.


Voyance en ligne discount