Welcome to our painting diary

We are two British artists living in south-west France. We paint on commission or according to our moods. We create paintings in watercolour, acrylic or pen and ink. Here you can see our work as it is completed.

Saturday 17 September 2011

Two watercolour paintings of Gordes, France

The first painting I did of this hilltop village in the Vaucluse region of southern France attracted a good deal of attention and was sold fairly quickly, so I decided to paint another version from the same viewpoint but using different colours.  I still prefer the first version but the second one has a certain appeal, I think.


Watercolour painting 30x20 cm - View of Gordes, France

Watercolour painting 30x20 cm - View of Gordes, France

10 comments:

Voyance gratuite immediate said...

Hello there, I found your website via Google while looking for a related topic, your web site came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

lolo said...

Je vais en rajouter une petite couche en te disant merci pour ce blog à la fois ludique et intelligent. C’est un vrai plaisir que de venir y naviguer.
voyance

Voyance serieuse said...

I really like this blog is a great pleasure to read something new and interesting .

voyance said...

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
voyance par mail gratuite

Unknown said...

You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
Voyance gratuite serieuse

abs coaching said...

I’d have to consent with you one this subject. Which is not something I usually do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
Agence immobilière casablanca
Agence immobilière maroc
Location longue durée

rosi said...

Merci pour ce très bon site, vraiment un panaché de bonnes et intéressantes idées. Surtout continuez ainsi. Bon courage
Cordialement

Consultation voyance gratuite ; voyance gratuite par telephone

Anonymous said...

Bonne idée, je vais sûrement l'essayer, merci pour ces infos.

voyance gratuite en ligne

voyance said...

Wow what a nice efforts.Congratulation about his post.I am impressed from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.
Thanks for more info........
voyance gratuite

Julia said...

My warm congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and Long live your site. Above all, never get discouraged; your blog is really at the top! more, especially since all your shares are interesting.

Voyance discount rose